Renewal and New Membership Application for 2016-17
Please complete the downloadable form indicating your level of membership and your volunteer preferences and send it with your check to S.C.A.P.E. to the address above. Individual annual membership is $35 for 2016 and will be $50 starting in January 2017. Membership is for a calendar year January-December.
SCAPE Membership Application Form
The goals of S.C.A.P.E. are to promote camaraderie and provide opportunities for exhibition and education among outdoor painters, to raise money to protect open spaces, and to increase public awareness of environmental and conservation issues. S.C.A.P.E. also provides opportunities for paint-outs and workshops with nationally known artists. Exciting exhibits and sales in collaboration with various environmentally conscious organizations are planned such as the Environmental Defense Center, Santa Barbara Maritime Museum, Land Trust for Santa Barbara County, Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, the Audubon Society, the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History and the Community Environmental Council (CEC) to name but a few.
The success of S.C.A.P.E. depends entirely on our family of artists. Please consider the wonderful opportunities for artist growth and camaraderie in participating in this year’s upcoming art shows. In order to hold these events I will be depending on assistance to co chair them. The following positions are available! Please choose one to help with!!! For each show we will need these positions.
- Publicity, composing news briefs and getting them out to news media.
- Juror Liaison, help juror at ingathering.
- Ingathering assistance, and Data entry to make list of artists and paintings and print labels.
- Volunteer coordinator, plan help sitting the Faulkner shows.
- Reception, help with food and beverages.
- Music coordinator, contact and schedule musicians. Art Along the Creek is our most exciting event!
- Signage planning and set up. Assist in placing of signs to direct customers to show.
- Show set up and take down.
Our 2017 Board
President: Linda Faye Collins
Vice President: Carrie Givens
Budget & Finance: Donald Crocker
Treasurer: Linda Faye Collins
Assistant Treasurer: Jane Hurd
Secretary: Kathe Hines
Workshops: Cezanne Totton
Exhibits: Natalie Wilson
Paint outs: Jerry Martin
Member Education: Filiberto Lomeli
Membership: Nina Warner
Newcomers/Hospitality: Wendy Altman
Public Relations: Myla Kato
Communications: Bethany Anderson
Graphics & PR: Cheryl Fontana
President Emeritus: Dorene White